Canadian Red Cross, 17 Major's Path, St. John's
- How to be responsible and demonstrate leadership
- How to make good decisions and manage difficult behaviours
- Information on children's developmental stages, and specific strategies for each stage
- How to feed, diaper, dress, and play with children and babies
- How to recognize and prevent unsafe situations, make safe choices and promote safe behaviours
- First aid skills including care for choking, CPR (baby/child), wound care and more!
- The business of babysitting
Cost: $50 (plus applicable tax)
Price includes participant manual and participation award.
*Participants must be a minimum of 11 years of age (or completion of grade 5)